Intensive Programs (IPs) are used to address mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety, addictions, and the impact of trauma that does not require detoxification or round-the-clock supervision
Intensive Program at Pacific Premier Group
PPG providers deliver a unique and entirely customized experience for each of our patients. No two Intensives look the same at PPG – we do not follow a book or manual, we work with individuals (and at times with families) to assess need, solve complex problems, and accelerate healing. By utilizing the expertise of several providers in each customized Intensive, we can evaluate complex issues and deploy different therapy modalities to help with healing in the realms of thought patterns, emotions, behaviors, and symptoms. In addition to excellent providers and several modalities, we believe that healing takes spacious time and presence; the intensive programs provide this quality of spacious support and a trusting presence. A usual course of Intensive work is two weeks, Monday Through Friday, but each program duration is determined based upon the patient’s needs.
Each day is filled with individualized 5-6 hours of therapy. In some programs we can add optional activities such as trauma focused yoga, Reiki, and therapeutic massage.
There are eight dimensions that we bring to our IP experiences, also based on patient’s needs:
- Assessment and diagnostic formulation
- Medical and whole person management towards central nervous system regulation
- Creating trust, safety, and grounding in the mind and the body
- Therapy aimed at integration, symptom reduction and skill acquisition including elements of Narrative Integration, Psychodynamic Inquiry, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral informed Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Internal Family Systems, Mindfulness Training, and Emotional Regulation Skills, Cognitive Processing Therapy, Exposure Therapy, Family Systems work, Family Constellation, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Somatic (body) healing work, Hakomi Mindfulness Centered Somatic Therapy
- Family of origin
- Exploring values, personal vision, purpose, and best self – creating a new sense of self and forward movement towards wellness and fulfillment
- Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy